Study in Germany
Deadline: 30th July, 2018
The European Management School offers its own scholarship to promote and supports young students who have outstanding academic and social achievements from their school years. We would like to open the door for students who may not be able to afford the tuition fees for studying at a private university. The aim of our scholarship is to provide prospective undergraduate students an easier start into their professional career either in leading business positions or other areas of society. The EMS awards two partial scholarships per year, which provide a 50 percent discount on tuition fees.
The EMS awards two partial scholarships per year, which provide a 50 percent discount on tuition fees.
Funding is provided to undergraduate students who were above average in academic performance or socially committed during their school career. Accordingly, our annual partial scholarships are awarded in the following two categories:
- Best Performer Scholarship (BPS): Applicants who were above average in academic performance during their school career
- Social Engagement Scholarship (SES): Applicants who were highly socially committed during their school career
Social commitment or performance cannot be measured in numbers or lists – these are very complex topics. The perfect candidate does not exist. Convince us in your own way, why should you be supported by the EMS?
How to apply
If you are interested in applying for an EMS scholarship, please use our online form below. The following documents should be submitted:
- Letter of motivation including why you consider yourself eligible
- Copy of your current school report cards
- Letter of recommendation from teachers (for the BPS scholarship) or proof of volunteer/social work (for SES scholarship)