The new Scholarships are available at Hokkaido College of Oriental Medicine in Japan for foreign students. Applicants must be at least 18 years old at the time of enrollment.
The scholarship is fashioned to help to with the provision of opportunities for talented, motivated students to study Japanese acupuncture and moxibustion therapy and thus contribute to the improvement of healthcare throughout the world.
The scholarship covers the living allowances while in Japan, according to the economic situation in the student’s home country and a complete waiver of tuition fees over a 3-year period
Scholarship slots: Not stated
Scholarship can be taken in the Japan
Applicants must not be less than 18 years of age.
Applicants must satisfy at least one of the following conditions:
- Japanese Language Proficiency Test (JLPT): N1 or N2
- At least 6 Japanese language educations at a Japanese language institution accredited by the Association for the Promotion of Japanese Language Education and certified by the Minister of Justice.
- Examination for Japanese University Admission for International Students (EJU): a total score of at least 200 in Japanese (reading-, listening-, and reading & listening comprehension)
- Be a primary school, junior high school, junior high school, junior college or university in Japan who has received a minimum of one year of education.
Who is eligible?
- Candidates must not be below 18 years by the time of the application
- You have received 12 years of school education in a foreign country. If you graduate from secondary education period in 10 years or 11 years, you must be a student who has completed the institution designated as “preparatory curriculum”.
- All foreign students are eligible to apply for this scholarship programme.
Selection is made according to supporting documents, an essay (statement of purpose) and interview.
Applicants residing overseas are asked to contact the college regarding the interview.
The scholarship is open for the year 2018.
CLICK to apply