Undergraduate and Postgraduate Students.
Study in: Canada
Application Deadline: 1 March 2018
Brief Description About the Scholarship:
Dalhousie University in Canada is pleased to announce that the long-awaited 2018/2019 fully funded international fellowships for Africans and other developing countries are underway.
It’s a dream come true for Africans who want to study and acquire a high academic knowledge that turns them into world-class staff. This scholarship allows academically gifted students from economically disadvantaged communities to attend a university.
Dalhousie University is a public research university in Nova Scotia, Canada, offering more than 4,000 courses and 180 degree programs in 12 undergraduate, graduate and professional faculties.
Criteria For Eligiblity:
- Students should be citizens of Africa
- Applicants must not be older than 45 years for the postgraduates
- The student must have a high moral standard and be academically distinguished
- For the students, the applicants must have completed the secondary school in their region
- For the postgraduates, applicants must have applied for a recognized university from their area
- The student should come from an economically disadvantaged environment
- Must learn how to speak fluent English