Scholarship can be taken in USA
Deadline: February 15, 2018
Kent State University invites Application to the International Freshman Scholarship. The scholarship program is available to all non-immigrant in the United States who is an incoming New Freshman student at Kent State University. The aim of the scholarship is to support outstanding incoming students.
Kent State University is a large, primarily private, public research university in the United States
The scholarship is awarded in the areas offered by the university.
Benefits of the Scholarship:
A renewable premium will be distributed to eligible individuals, ranging from $ 2,000 to $ 20,000 per year
Approved nationalities: International applicants are eligible for the scholarship.
Applicants must meet the following criteria:
- International applicants are eligible for the scholarship.
- Only new freshers (transfers are not eligible); are eligible for the admission
- Cumulative GPA 3.6 of the secondary school on the US 4.0 scale
- 27 ACT Composite, 1280 new SAT or 1210 former SAT Critical Reading & Math
- Unconditional admission to Kent State University as a freshman
Linguistic Proficiency : All undergraduate candidates must receive a TOEFL minimum score of 525 (71 in Internet-based version), minimum MELAB score of 75 or IELTS of 6.0 or Academic PTE of 48, or completion of ELS Level 112 Intensive Program.
How to Apply:
- Submit an online application and a $ 70 non-refundable sign up fee
- Prepare application documents
- Biography Page Passport
- English skills
- Certificate for high school diploma / certificate / attendance certificate (certified English translation and original language)
- Secondary school certificate / detailed sheet music (certified English translation and original language)
- Additional documents as needed * Check the website for specific business needs
- Financial guarantee (account statements) showing sufficient funds to cover expenditure on education and food.
- Financial Information Sheet of Kent State University (PDF)
For More Information Visit the Link below
Note : Application mode is online and Financial documents are required only after acceptance.