Charles Sturt University are pleased to announce their Vice-Chancellor scholarship program which is offered to individuals who are interested in pursuing an Undergraduate or Masters degree program at the Institution.
Charles Sturt University (CSU) is an Australian multi-campus public university located in New South Wales, Queensland, Victoria, and the Australian Capital Territory. Established in 1989, it was named in honour of Captain Charles Sturt, a British explorer who made expeditions into regional New South Wales and South Australia.
CSU offers a number of $5,000 and $10,000 tuition fee scholarships to new commencing international students enrolled in courses offered on Port Macquarie campus in Session 1, 2018.
– Applicants must be Commencing full-time international students in either session one, February 2018 or session two July 2018.
– Applicants must hold an unconditional offer* for a CSU course
– Applicants must have good academic grades
Applicants must be proficient in English Language
– Copy of your CSU Unconditional Offer letter for a course at Port Macquarie in Session 30 2018 or 60 2018.
– Supporting documents that demonstrate high academic achievements: grades at 75% or GPA 5/7 or 3/4 or equivalent.
Applications are open until 11:59pm (AEST time), 10 December 2017 for session 201830 (February) applications and 23 May 2018 for session 201860 (July) applications.
HOW TO APPLY
Apply through the link