The CoE in Human Development is happy to announce postgraduate bursaries and postdoctoral fellowships to high-performing Master’s and Doctoral students and Postdoctoral fellows. Fellowships and Bursaries are available for International students.
A wit is a remarkable university that is internationally distinguished for its excellent research, high academic standards and commitment to social justice. Our partners, networks and relationships serve as catalysts for the great ideas that help us to make the impossible, incredible. We invite you to join us on our extraordinary journey to effect meaningful change in society and pave the way for a bright future for generations to come.
- Applications Deadline: November 23, 2018
- Course Level: Fellowships and Bursaries are available to pursue Master, PhD and Postdoctoral programs.
- Study Subject: The thematic areas are:
- Scholarship Award: Award details are follows:
- Nationality: Fellowships and Bursaries are available for International students.
- Number of Scholarships: Numbers not given
- Scholarship can be taken in South Africa
Eligibility for the Scholarship
Eligible Countries: Fellowships and Bursaries are available for International students.
Entrance Requirements: Applicants must meet the following criteria:
Bursary holders/post-doctoral fellows and their supervisors will sign performance agreements with the CoE, obliging:
- Master’s students to fulfill the requirements for their degree within two years and to have at least one co-authored paper in a peer-reviewed journal accepted for publication;
- Doctoral students to fulfill the requirements for their degrees within three years and to have at least two first-authored papers accepted for publication or published;
- Post-Doctoral Fellows to have at least two first or co-authored papers accepted for publication, in press or published in each year of the three-year fellowship.
English Language Requirements: Applicants whose first language is not English are usually required to provide evidence of proficiency in English at the higher level required by the University.
How to Apply: To apply please complete the online form by clicking ‘Apply Now’ at the bottom of this document and make sure you have attached the following: