Short Description about Common Wealth:
Commonwealth Master’s Scholarships are for candidates from low and middle income Commonwealth countries, for full-time Master’s study at a UK university.
Funded by the UK Department for International Development (DFID), Commonwealth Master’s Scholarships enable talented and motivated individuals to gain the knowledge and skills required for sustainable development, and are aimed at those who could not otherwise afford to study in the UK.
These scholarships are offered under six themes:
- Science and technology for development
- Strengthening health systems and capacity
- Promotion of global welfare
- Strengthening global peace, security and governance
- Strengthens the resistance and response to crises
- Access, inclusion and opportunities
Number of Scholarship:
Citizens of or refugee status are elected by a specific country of nationality,
Scholarship Value / Inclusive:
All scholarship offers the airline to Great Britain, suburbs and study areas, scholarships, dissertation (if applicable), first redemption, among other things. Get the 2018 Commonwealth Scholarships and Conditions for full scholarships.
For these scholarships, you must:
- Get a citizen or have a refugee status changed by a certain country of nationality, or a British Protected Person
- Be permanently resident in an eligible Commonwealth country
- Be available to start your academic studies in the UK by the start of the UK academic year in September/October 2018
- By October 2018, hold a first degree of at least upper second class (2:1) honours standard, or a second class degree and a relevant postgraduate qualification (usually a Master’s degree)
- Be unable to afford to study in the UK without this scholarship
The CSC does not directly convey directives to these scholarships. All applications must be made by one of the following nominations churches: National Nomination Agencies (this is the main plan of the request) or selected non-governmental organizations and charitable bodies.
All nomination bodies are responsible for their own selection process. You have to check with your nominated body for specific tips and rules for the application, checking is own criteria and closing its closing date for applications.
You must use your application to use the electronic application system of the CSC (EAS), in addition to any other formulation you need to complete your nomination church. All applications, including any transcripts detailed in all of your higher education qualifications (with certified translation, not in English), will later be posted at 23.59 (GMT)
It is important to visit the 2018 Commonwealth Scholarship and to read the official website (link found below) to reach the EAS system and to get detailed information about the application of that scholarship.
Official Scholarship Website: Application