The Durham University is offering grace scholarship for the students to pursue a postgraduate degree program in the faculty of social science and health. The scholarships are available for the citizens of UK.
The aim of the scholarships is to support students who want to pursue a master degree program at the University of Durham.
The Durham University (legally the University of Durham) is a collegiate public research university in Durham, North East England, with a second campus in Stockton-on-Tees. It was one of the first universities to commence tuition in England for more than 600 years and is one of a number of institutions that has been described as the third-oldest university in England.
• Application Deadline: November 30, 2018
• Course Level: Scholarship is available to pursue a postgraduate degree program.
• Study Subject: Scholarship will be awarded in the faculty of social science and health.
• Scholarship Award: The scholarship will be awarded to the students up to £1756.
• Number of Scholarships: Not Known.
• Nationality: The scholarships are available for the UK citizens.
• Scholarship can be taken in the UK
Eligibility for the Scholarship:
• Eligible Countries: The scholarships are available for the UK citizens.
• Entrance Requirements: Applicant must meet the following criteria:
1. Be attached to a department in Durham University’s Faculty of Social Sciences and Health.
2. Not be employed for more than 20 hours per week for the duration of the bursary, including Durham University-related employment (this equates to a maximum 0.5FTE contract).
3. Have completed and submitted their thesis on or before the original submission date, notwithstanding concessions and suspensions.
4. Be able to name at least one Durham University co-author for the paper.
How to Apply: To apply for the scholarship, must meet the following criteria:
1. Read the guidance provided in Terms and Conditions
2. Secure a primary supervisor from Durham University
3. Secure support from the Director of Research in the department you are registered for primary supervision who must also confirm the potential quality of the proposed paper
4. Complete the application form and submit by 30 November 2018