Deadline: 10th February 2018
Open to: International students from Asian countries
Duration of the program : one year
Short Description about the Scholarship
The applications are being awarded by the East Asian Applied Technology Foundation for International Asian Students at the University of Tokyo in Japan. Scholarships are available to pursue a graduate program.
The University of Tokyo, abbreviated to Todai or UTokyo, is a public research university in Bunkyo, Tokyo, often referred to as the prestigious university in Japan. The academic ranking of the world’s universities occupies first place in Asia in 2012 and 20th place worldwide at the University of Tokyo
Benefits of the Scholarship
The sum of JPY 30,000 will be paid to the applicant monthly for the complete one year of the scholarship
To apply, you must meet all the following criteria:
- International students are funded from private funds from Asian countries to study in a graduate school in the field of science and engineering as regular students.
- Those who receive not more than 150,000 JPY from other foundations
- Those who can participate in the monthly seminar organized by the Foundation (generally on the second Sunday of each month).
Application Procedures :
- Applicants must submit the following documents directly to the Foundation.
- Registration form (formation form)
- Research Theme and plan in Japanese, up to 1000 characters
- Certificate of registration
- Transcript of notes
- Copy of your passport (copy of a page with your photo)
For more information, see the Application notes (Japanese only).