The Edith Cowan University is currently offering Overseas Partner Scholarship who have completed a program at an articulated partner institution off-shore for the year 2019. Scholarships are available for International students.
The scholarship funds can only be used for tuition fees and cannot be use for any other student expenses.
ECU offers innovative and practical courses across a variety of disciplines and we have a vibrant research culture. ECU is a leader in developing alternative entry pathways to higher education.
- Applications Deadline: July 30, 2019
- Course Level: The scholarships are open to prospective international students seeking to complete a bachelor’s degree at Edith Cowan University.
- Study Subject: Scholarships are awarded to study any of the courses offered by the university.
- Scholarship Award: The scholarship offers a 20% reduction in tuition fees for the duration of your course at ECU.
- Nationality: Scholarships are available for International students.
- Number of Scholarships: Numbers not given
- Scholarship can be taken in Australia
Eligibility for the Scholarship
Eligible Countries: Scholarships are available for International students.
Entrance Requirements: To be eligible for this scholarship you must:
- have completed an eligible program at an articulated partner institution off-shore;
- be commencing study at ECU in 2019 or 2020;
- meet ECU’s academic direct admission requirements for the course of your choice;
- not be in receipt of another scholarship or sponsorship;
- be an International student, not an Australian Citizen, Australian Permanent Resident, or New Zealand Citizen;
- intend to study an undergraduate degree; and
- be studying at ECU Joondalup, ECU Mount Lawley, or ECU South West (Bunbury).
English Language Requirements: Applicants whose first language is not English are usually required to provide evidence of proficiency in English at the higher level required by the University.
How to Apply: Students at ECU’s Off-shore articulation providers will be invited to apply for this scholarship.
Admissions Office will assess each application accordingly and issue a supplementary letter, along with a Letter of Offer, to confirm whether the applicant has been successful.
To accept the scholarship, the recipient must:
- Meet any conditions listed in their Letter of Offer;
- Have met admission requirements relevant to their chosen course of study;
- Accept their Letter of Offer as per the instructions provided;
- Pay the indicative deposit and OSHC indicated in their Letter of Offer; and
- Be aware of the dates and deadlines by which the above need to have been completed.
The scholarship can be revoked if the dates and deadlines are not met.