Scholarships can be taken in Malta
Application Deadline: January 30, 2013
The University of Malta is the highest educational institution in Malta, funded by the public sector and open to all qualified persons. More than 11,000 students are currently studying in the institution, undergraduate and postgraduate.
Applications for PhD grants are awarded to international students in the Department of Control and Systems Engineering, Faculty of Engineering, University of Malta.
Applicants whose first language is not English are usually required to provide proof of English proficiency at a higher level required by the University
Area of Study:
Department of Systems Engineering & Control, Faculty of Engineering.
Scholarship Scholarship: The scholarship is for a period of 30 months and earned a salary of € 8,000 p.a.
Benefits of the Scholarship :
The scholarships are for a period of 30 months and carry an allowance of € 8,000 p.a.
To Be Eligible For This Scholarship, You Must Meet The Following Requirements:
- Applicants must have a Master’s degree in a field related to Computer Vision or a Master’s degree related to a strong dissertation related to Computer Vision. Applicants must be fluent in Matlab and C programming.
- International applicants are required to present an internationally recognized Certificate of English Proficiency at the required level. Vist the link for the English Language Requirements Application Procedures:
How to Apply:
- Candidates must submit a cover letter.
- A copy of their curriculum vitae.
- A copy of the certificate and their contact details (including email address) of 2 referees.
- Applications can be emailed to karen.cacciattolo-at-um.edu.mt.
- If a candidate already has a letter of acceptance for a PhD Program, then it must be provided as well.
Note : International candidates are required to present their certified qualification translation into English. Late applications will not be considered and also Scholarship recipients will be required to complete the PhD Program application, which is considered separate.