The ETH Zurich is currently offering the Excellence Scholarship and Opportunity Programmed and Master Scholarship. The scholarship is available for national and international students.
The Master Scholarship Programmer (MSP) contains a partial stipend as well as additional offers by the Department assistantship or additional scholarship. If you are applying for more than one Master’s programmed, please submit a separate application form for each degree programmed.
The scholarship begins when the student commences his or her Master’s degree and is awarded for the regular duration of the Master’s programmed (three or four semesters). The Master Scholarship Programmer requires a financial contribution from the scholarship holder.
- Application Deadline: December 15, 2018
- Course Level: Scholarships are available to study postgraduate program.
- Study Subject: Scholarship is available any of the subjects offered by the university
- Scholarship Award: excellence scholarship consists of a grant covering living and study expenses (CHF 11000 per semester) as well as a tuition fees waiver.
- Nationality: The scholarship is available to national and international students.
- Number of scholarship: Number not given.
- Scholarship can be taken in Switzerland
Eligibility for the Scholarship:
- Eligible Countries: National and international students are eligible to apply for this scholarship
- Entrance Requirement: the scholarship programmers are open to excellent students (national and international) wishing to pursue their mother’s degree at ETH ZURICH.
the prerequisite is a good result in there bachelor’(top 10% bachelor’s programmed\
- If you are applying for more than one Master’s programmed, please submit a separate application form for each degree programmed.
- How to Apply: The applications are evaluated by the Admissions Committees of the respective Master’s programmers. The final decision for awarding scholarships in the Excellence Scholarship & Opportunity Programmed and in the Master Scholarship Programmed rests with the Rector of the ETH. The number of annual scholarships depends on the availability of funds. The decisions are communicated approx. mid of March.