Facebook is offering a Content Strategy Internship to study in London, UK for the year 2019. Interns must be pursuing an undergraduate or graduate degree in English, journalism, information design, new media, human-computer interaction or a related field with an expected graduation date no earlier than December 2018. This internship is available for international students.
Field of Internship: Internship is available in the field of Content Strategy.
Course Level: Internship
Internship Provider: Facebook
Internship can be taken in London, UK
Eligibility: Minimum Qualifications:
- Please submit a resume and cover letter
- Pursuing an undergraduate or graduate degree in English, journalism, information design, new media, human-computer interaction or a related field with an expected graduation date no earlier than December 2018
- Experience writing, editing and/or planning online content (could be for a school publication, company website, personal blog, mobile app and so on)
- Attention to detail and the ability to manage multiple projects simultaneously
- Excellent communication skills
- Passion for Facebook and familiarity with other social and mobile tools
- Prior experience with user-centered design a plus
- Prior experience with mobile content a plus
- Must include a link to your online portfolio or links to individual writing/content samples (along with explanations of your role in developing the content).
Internship Open for International Students: This internship is available for international students.
Is this paid internship? This is an unpaid internship programme.
Internship Description: Facebook’s mission is to give people the power to build community and bring the world closer together. Through our family of apps and services, we’re building a different kind of company that connects billions of people around the world, gives them ways to share what matters most to them, and helps bring people closer together. Whether we’re creating new products or helping a small business expand its reach, people at Facebook are builders at heart. Our global teams are constantly iterating, solving problems, and working together to empower people around the world to build community and connect in meaningful ways. Together, we can help people build stronger communities — we’re just getting started.
Internship Duration: Not Known
How to Apply: The mode of application is online.
Internship Application Deadline: Content Employer