Food Service Supervisor
Food Service Supervisor Assist all food service employees and provide necessary training to employees in this connection.
Implement all processes and recommend enhancement of supply ordering functionality and check time frame and maintain attendance sheet for payroll.
High school diploma
1 year to less than 2 years
Food Service Supervisor Supervise and coordinate the activities of staff preparing and distributing food; Prepare and submit reports Keep records of inventory, repairs, sales and losses; Estimate and order the ingredients and supplies; Must know the culinary genres of the establishment
Handle customer complaints or concerns Train staff on tasks, sanitation and safety procedures; Establish methods to respect work schedules.
Counter attendants and food preparers
Work Conditions and Physical Capabilities
Work under pressure; Sitting, standing and walking Standing for extended periods; Bend, crouch, kneel; Tight deadlines
Effective interpersonal skills; Flexibility; Team player
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com.
Topics That May Interest You
- How to Write a CV Format(Opens in a new browser tab)
- Pharmacy Technician(Opens in a new browser tab
- Insurance Brokers – Kitchener, ON, Canada(Opens in a new browser tab)
- How to Prepare for Job Interview(Opens in a new browser tab)
- How To Get Any Foreign Job(Opens in a new browser tab)
- Qualified Painter(Opens in a new browser tab)
- Professional Glazier Needed(Opens in a new browser tab)
- A Professional Cook Needed(Opens in a new browser tab)
- Professional Carpenter(Opens in a new browser tab)
- How To Apply For Canada’s Temporary Residence 2020