Post Graduate Program
Studying in: Netherlands
The course starts in September 2018
Deadline: 1 February 2018 (annually)
The Holland High Potential Scholarship is aimed at excellent students from countries outside the European Union / European Economic Area (EU / EEA) who wish to complete a master’s or professional education program at the University of Maastricht.
The Holland High Potential Scholarship consists of a High Potential Scholarship in conjunction with a Holland Scholarship.
Host facility (s):
University of Maastricht Netherlands
Number of awards:
Benefits of the Scholarship:
- The scholarship covers the cost of living (€ 12,350 – 13 months, € 23,750 – 25 months), health and liability insurance (€ 710), visa application costs (€ 317), tuition (€ 13,000, € 15,000 or € 17,500, depending on tuition) and pre-academic education costs (825 €)
- The High Potential Scholarship will be awarded for the duration of the Masters Program – 13 months for a one-year Masters program and 25 months for a two-year Masters program.
All candidates must meet the following requirements:
- International students from a country outside the EU / EEA
- You have applied for a full-time Masters program at the University of Maastricht, which is participating in this scholarship program (see list above).
- They fulfill the specific admission requirements of the UM master program you requested.
- You have never participated in higher education, a primary school program or a secondary school program in the Netherlands. Students who have completed exchange programs in the Netherlands are welcome to apply.
- You are not over 35 years old on September 1, 2018.
- You have achieved excellent results in your previous training programs, as you see in your current grade or academic achievement. If multiple applicants are equally qualified, applicants with academic credentials or certified academic credentials will be among the top 5% of applications for the 2018/19 scholarship program.
- All candidates must meet the following requirements:
To apply for the scholarship, you must first register for one of the participating Master’s programs (MA) at the University of Maastricht. Once you have submitted your application through Studielink, you will receive a study number that you will need to complete and submit the scholarship application form. You will then need to complete the application form, upload the required documents and submit your application online.