Study In US
Deadline: May 11, 2018
Anaheim University, a nationally accredited for-profit university based in Anaheim, California is offering Ferrotec Akira Yamamura scholarships to 2 students for the university’s online Master of Business Administration (MBA) degree program. Applicants must express an interest in being considered for future employment by Ferrotec. However, being awarded a scholarship does not guarantee that an offer of employment will be made to the scholarship recipient.
Application for a International MBA must include the following:
- Application form
- Application fee ($75)
- One recent color photograph (digital is okay).
- Official undergraduate transcripts from an accredited institution recognized by the US Department of Education and/or CHEA, or by the government of the country in which the degree was awarded, in a sealed envelope from the awarding institution.
( Note: If the university does not routinely issue transcripts in English, original language records must be submitted with official English translations. We will accept translations issued by the university or a professional translating service. Translations must be exact and complete versions of the original records.)
Non-native English speakers must demonstrate college-level proficiency in one of the following ways:
- Degree from an accredited institution where English is the primary language of instruction.
- Transcript from an accredited institution indicating completion of at least 30 semester hours of credit where the language of instruction was English (“B” average)
- Transcript from an accredited institution indicating a “B” or higher in an English composition class.
- A minimum TOEFL score of 530 PBT / 197 CBT/ 71 iBT.
- A minimum TOEIC score of 800.
- A minimum IELTS score of 6.5.
- A minimum PTE (Pearson Test of English Academic Score Report) of 50.
- A minimum BULATS Level 3 (60), accepted only for Cultura Inglesa in Brazil.
- A minimum grade of Level 3 on the ACT COMPASS’s English as a Second Language Placement Test.
- A minimum grade of Pre-1 on the Eiken English Proficiency Exam.
- A minimum B2 English proficiency level identified within the Common European Framework of Reference (CEFR) Standards and assessed through various ESOL examinations, including the University of Cambridge.
– a 1,000 word essay outlining:
- How you feel the Anaheim University degree will benefit you
- Why you would like to be considered for possible employment by Ferrotec upon graduation
- Your area of academic and professional specialization
How To Apply
All applications are online, click here to download your application form