Google Internship For International Students
Work With Google in Israel
All hiring will be completed by May 2018
Google is currently accepting application for the Summer Trainee Engineering Paid Internship Program for international students 2018 in Haifa and Tel Aviv-Yafo Isreal.
Google is invested in increasing the number of future computer scientists and software developers, particularly those who are historically underrepresented in the field. Many aspiring computer scientists could benefit from a program that bridges the gap between academic study and a professional internship. Google wants to inspire these students to continue in the field with such a program.
This program is open to all qualified university students all over the world and is committed to addressing diversity in our company and in the technology industry.
Responsibilities of Interns
- Research, conceive and develop software applications to extend and improve on Google’s product offering.
- Contribute to a wide variety of projects utilizing natural language processing, artificial intelligence, data compression, machine learning and search technologies.
- Collaborate on scalability issues involving access to massive amounts of data and information.
- Solve all problems that come your way
- Currently pursuing a Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science or any Engineering field.
- Completed your second year of undergraduate studies in any university of the world by Summer 2018.
- Programming experience in either Java, C++ or Python.
- Experience in programming outside of your university course.
- Interest and ability to learn other coding languages as needed.
Areas covered in the internship
- Software Project: A software development project that you will work on with a team of Google Engineers and other STEP Interns.
- Skills-Based Training: Enhance your coding skills, and gain exposure to new tools and programming languages.
- Professional Development: Attend ongoing technical talks by senior Googlers. Additionally, learn how to enhance your resume, tackle technical interviews, and improve your presentation skills.
- Mentorship: Be matched with a Google Engineer, other than your manager, to guide you through your summer experience.
- Fun: Engage in social activities, community building and networking. Build relationships with your peers.
- Exposure: Gain a unique glimpse into applying your Computer Science studies in a professional environment.
How to Apply
All applications are strictly online. Click here to start your application.