Study in France
Application Deadline: Febuary 28, 2018
About Grenoble INP Foundation
The Grenoble INP Foundation was created in July 2010 to establish a new kind of partnership between Grenoble INP and companies in the fields of teaching and research as well as in influencing civil society . Funded by an initial endowment of its 6 major founders and the continued support of partner companies and individual donors, the Foundation’s action programs are designed for the common benefit of all contributors and aligned with the three strategic pillars of the Foundation. : citizenship, excellence, and international outreach.
About the Scholarship:
The Grenoble INP Foundation offers scholarships for excellent international masters students. It is important that you request the master’s degree of your choice.
Benefits of the Scholarship
This scholarship can be up to 5000 euros per semester, for a maximum duration of 2 semesters. REQUIREMENTS
- Open to all nationalities
- Applicants must be under 28 years
- Direct admission to year 2 is possible for suitably qualified students.
- Must have completed a minimum of 5 years at the university level.
- Excellent candidates will be selected according to transcripts, reference letters and scientific projects.
- As the number of grants is limited, applicants will be selected by the Admission Committee of the Foundation of the Grenoble Institute of Technology.
- Language skills: programs are taught in English: non-native English speakers must provide an official certification (TOEFL, TOEIC, teacher …). It is not required to speak French, however, we recommend that you take a beginner class in French before coming to France so that your daily life in France is easier.
LIST OF INTERNATIONAL ELIGIBLE DEGREES IN THE GRENOBLE TECHNOLOGY INSTITUTE (TAUGHT IN ENGLISH)
- Engineering Degrees: Micro and Nanotechnologies for Integrated Systems – Nanotechnology
- Master’s Degree in Sustainable Industrial Engineering – SIE (Génie Industriel School)
- Master in Hydraulic and Civil Engineering – HCE (Ense3 school)
- Master in Electrical Engineering for Intelligent Networks and Buildings (Ense3 school)
- Master Operations Research, Combinatorics and Optimization – ORCO (Ensimag school)
- Master in Cybersecurity – CySec (Ensimag school)
- Master of Science in Computer Science in Grenoble – MoSIG (Ensimag School)
- Master of Science in Industrial and Applied Mathematics – MSIAM (Ensimag School)
- Master of Science in Security, Cryptology and Coding of Information Systems – SCCI (Ensimag School)
- Erasmus Mundus Master in Engineering and Advanced Functionalized Materials – FAME (Phelma school)
- Master of Science in Materials for Nuclear Energy – MaNuEn (Phelma school)
- Master in Integration, Security and Confidence in Embedded Systems – MISTRE (Esisar School)
- Postmaster program: Biorefinery: Bioenergy, Bioproducts and Biomaterials
Applicants can apply through the websites. Please see the websites below
For more information.Please Contact
Grenoble Institute of Technology
(Institut polytechnique de Grenoble)
46 avenue Félix Viallet
F38031 Grenoble Cedex 1 – France
Tel. : +33 4 76 57 45 00 – Fax. : +33 4 76 57 45 01