The Griffith University is awarding International Student Postgraduate Scholarship for students from Thailand. The scholarship covers 10% of tuition fees in the first two trimesters of degree study.
The aim of the postgraduate scholarship is to provide financial help to Thai students.
Griffith University is a public research university in South East Queensland on the east coast of Australia. Formally founded in 1971, Griffith opened its doors in 1975, introducing Australia’s first degrees in environmental science and Asian studies.
- Applications Deadline: Open for applications
- Course Level: Scholarships are available to study a postgraduate programme.
- Study Subject: Scholarships are awarded to learn any of the subjects offered by the university.
- Scholarship Award: Scholarship covers 10% of tuition fees in the first two trimesters of degree study. The scholarship covers 10% of tuition fees that will be deducted from postgraduate coursework tuition fees only. A deduction of 10% will be applied in each of the first and second trimesters of the degree program. It will be applied by the Griffith University census date of each relevant trimester of the degree program.
- Nationality: Students from Thailand are eligible to apply for this scholarship.
- Number of Scholarships: Numbers not given
- Scholarship can be taken in Australia
Eligibility for the Scholarship:
Eligible Countries: Students from Thailand are eligible to apply for this scholarship.
Entrance Requirements: Applicants must meet the following criteria:
No scholarship application is required. Griffith International will identify eligible students at the time of assessment for entry into postgraduate coursework programs.
To be eligible students must:
- Be a citizen or permanent resident of Thailand and be applying for a postgraduate coursework degree that is packaged with an English language program at the Griffith English Language Institute. Students must satisfy all appropriate entry requirements for the proposed packaged program, including results of English language proficiency and Griffith University’s postgraduate entry requirements.
- At the completion of English language studies, commence and enroll as a new a full-time student in a postgraduate coursework degree in Trimester 1, 2 or 3 2019 at Griffith University.
English Language Requirements: Students need to demonstrate that they have a good level of written and spoken English the candidate should have a very good command over the English language.
How to Apply: The mode of application is online. Prepare supporting documentation including:
- A certified* copy of your academic results (translated into English if applicable)
- A certified* copy of your English test results (if available) and
- If you are applying for a music or visual arts degree you may need to submit a portfolio of work, or audition (see individual program for details)