The Imperial College London is inviting applications for ISSF Springboard Fellowships for the academic year 2018/2019. These fellowships are available for international students.
The aim of the ISSF Springboard Fellowships is to help with the career progression and retention of outstanding early career researchers.
Imperial College London is a public research university located in London, United Kingdom. Its founder, Prince Albert, envisioned an area composed of the Victoria and Albert Museum, Natural History Museum, Royal Albert Hall, and the Imperial Institute.
Degree Level: Fellowships are available to pursue research.
Available Subject: These fellowships are open to researchers across all Faculties.
Scholarship Benefits: Departments are expected to make a 50% contribution to the award. All applications must be discussed with the relevant Departmental Manager prior to submission.
Eligible Nationalities: These fellowships are available for international students.
These fellowships are open to researchers across all Faculties. The proposed research must be within the science remit of the Wellcome Trust. Researchers from disciplines outside of biomedicine can apply for funding, provided the project is within this remit.
Multidisciplinary applications are strongly encouraged.
Please complete the ISSF Springboard Fellowship Application Form and submit via e-mail.
- Convert items 1-4 to PDF and combine into a single document in that order.
> Name the file appropriately: Your_Name_ISSFSpringboardFellowship_Application_October_2018
- Submit this by email before 12 noon on 18 October 2018.
Applications must comprise of the following:
- A completed ISSF Springboard Fellowships application form.
- Letter of support from the host/supervisor
- Letter of support from the Head of Department/Division.
- Applicants must send costings information (completed on InfoEd) to Martin Waller in the Joint Research Office.
- InfoEds should not have been formally submitted prior to submitting an application, but must have been agreed in outline by the appropriate department(s)
- An e-mail signifying approval will suffice and must be attached to the InfoEd application.
- A confirmation email from Martin Waller and a copy of your InfoEd recovery page must be included in your application. ‘Recovery’ on InfoEd must have the 50% charge and ‘Institution Contribution’ the other 50%. All costs can be inflated.
Please note: you are required to contact your department to seek departmental approval before 28 September 2018.
Deadline: October 18, 2018