ABOUT THE SCHOLARSHIP :
The International Scholarship Award from Liverpool John Moores University is worth £ 2,000 to be used for your tuition.
FIELDS OF THE INVESTIGATION COVERED:
Master (postgraduate studies)
Please make sure that you meet these minimum requirements before applying for:
- International student
- Self-financed paid student
- Received an offer to study at the LJMU to study a full-time Masters qualification
- Meet all the terms and conditions stated in your offer letter from LJMU
- Have you not previously studied at LJMU
- NOT currently in possession of an existing scholarship or grant
There is no application process to apply for this scholarship – instead, students are considered for their suitability to apply for university studies
In your LJMU offer letter you will receive further details about the scholarship and your eligibility. You will also receive confirmation that you have received the scholarship in your CAS letter.
If you are a current candidate or are holding a course offered by the University of PGT you will be contacted to inform you about the prize.
Please note: If you meet all scholarship eligibility criteria but have not been contacted by the university, please contact the university directly as your notification may have been postponed.
- Read the FAQs for the scholarship before asking questions to the university: https://www.ljmu.ac.uk/discover/fees-and-finance/pg-international-2018-18/funding/scholarships/scholarship- faqs
- If you are not eligible for this scholarship due to the fact that you have previously studied at LJMU, visit the alumni discount: https://www.ljmu.ac.uk/discover/your-student-experience/ alumni / reduced- fees for postgraduate study
- Learn everything you need to know to be an international student at LJMU: https://www.ljmu.ac.uk/study/international-students
Check out the postgraduate tuition fees at LJMU: https://www.ljmu.ac.uk/discover/fees-and-finance/pg-current-international/fees
For any queries: please contact:
Liverpool John Moores University
Tel: +44 0151 231 3673/ 3162