Johnson&Johnson family of Companies is comprised of more than 250 operating companies in 57 countries employing 117,000 people. Our companies develop and market products in three business segments: Consumer, Medical Devices and Pharmaceuticals, and we turnover more than $91 Billion.
Johnson & Johnson Family of Companies are currently hiring for Interns to join our 2018 International Recruitment and Development Internship Program (IRDP). IRDP is a Leadership Development Program that identifies high potential talent to join our Consumer, Pharmaceutical, and Medical Devices organizations across Asia-Pacific, Europe/Middle East/Africa, and Latin America.
The IRDP Intern Program is designed to challenge and reward you personally and professionally. You will lead significant business projects with real-life implications, and present your analysis and results to senior leaders. The aim of the Program is to convert Interns into FT participants on the IRDP Program after Graduation. As an IRDP Intern you will make a significant impact on the business from your first day and will be an integral member of a cross-functional team. You’ll also benefit from activities designed to encourage community amongst Interns and from structured development goals to help you drive success.
Requisition ID: 00001B7T
Other Locations include:
Europe/Middle East/Africa-United Kingdom
Europe/Middle East/Africa-South Africa
Opportunities available at Johnson & Johnson operating companies include:
- Sales and Marketing
- Health Economics
- Business Development
- Supply Chain
- Market Access
- Regulatory Affairs.
To apply for the 2018 IRDP Intern Program you’ll meet the following criteria:
- First year of either a full-time MBA, Master’s, or PhD degree program and will be graduating after September 2018
- Legally authorized to work permanently (i.e. without time limitations, without restrictions or without need for work sponsorship) in the country where the internship assignment is located
- Available full-time for a period of at least 8-12 weeks between April and September 2017
- Fluent in English and the language of the country where the internship assignment is located
- Have four years or more of relevant professional experience prior to enrolling in a full-time Masters level degree program
Our benefits make sure we care for you and your family now and in the future.
If you require any assistance for your interview and / or skills test / presentation, please let us know in order that appropriate reasonable adjustments can be made
Closing date for applications- 21st January 2018