Lagos State scholarship Board is the agency in charge of scholarship, bursary and other related matters within the state. It grants scholarship awards to deserving indigenes in various tertiary institutions for full time studies in order to assist these students financially.
Applications are invited for Lagos State Postgraduate scholarship Award Scheme 2018 for Nigerian citizens who meets the following credentials
This scholarship scheme is for Lagos State indigenes only studying in any tertiary institution across the country.
All applicants must have gained full time admission into an accredited Nigerian tertiary Institution for postgraduate studies (Masters or Doctorate).
All Post-graduate applicants:
1. Where CGPA scale is 7.0 (e.g University of Ibadan) he /she must have graduated with a minimum of 4.9/7.0 at undergraduate level
2. Where CGPA scale is 5.0 (e.g University of Nigeria ,Nsukka) he /she must have graduated a minimum of 3.5/5.0 at undergraduate level
3. All applicants must be in their first year or above
4. All applicants must have completed LASRRA Registration
5. All applicants must have a signed letter of identification from their respective Oba.
6. All applicants must have a signed letter of identification from their respective local government
7. All applicants must purchase a scholarship application form. (Payment of N2,000.00 for Local scholarship) through the Office of Special Adviser on Education, Block 5, 3rd Floor, Alausa Secretariat.
8. All applicants must upload clear scanned copies of all documents to ascertain the genuineness of their claims. Documents like:
Valid ID Card
Letter of identification from Oba
Letter of identification from Local Government
Lagos State Resident Registration Agency(LASSRA) registration card
Passport Photograph (clear background not older than three months).
Certificate or Result statement from school stating graduating results clearly
NYSC Discharge or Exemption Certificate ,Master’s Degree Certificate ( PHD applicants only)
9.Shortlisted applicant must participate in a Computer Based Test conducted by Dragnet Solutions Limited in conjunction with Lagos State scholarship Board.
10. Applicant must be a Lagos State Indigene studying in any tertiary institutions across the country
All applicants are required to make a Payment of N2,000.00 for Local scholarship through the Revenue Office of the Lagos State scholarship Board.
Then take the pay confirmation receipt to the Lagos State scholarship Board to secure their secret voucher pins for online application. Application will not be processed without evidence of consolidated payment confirmation slip.
Application deadline is 15th December 2017.