The Lincoln University is delighted to offer Struthers Scholarship to pursue postgraduate study into any issue related to sustainable farm enterprises in high country environments in New Zealand. International & New Zealand Citizen or Permanent Resident Students are eligible to apply for this scholarship.
The aim of the scholarship is to encourage innovative research into issues associated with sustainable farm enterprises in high country environments in New Zealand.
Lincoln University is a New Zealand university that was formed in 1990 when Lincoln College, Canterbury was made independent of the University of Canterbury.
• Applications Deadline: October 31, 2019
• Course Level: Scholarship is available to pursue Postgraduate program.
• Study Subject: Scholarship is awarded to study the subjects offered by the university.
• Scholarship Award: Scholarship is valued at $25,000
• Nationality: Scholarship is available to International & New Zealand Citizen or Permanent Resident Students.
• Number of Scholarships: One Scholarship is available
• Scholarship can be taken in New Zealand
Eligibility for the Scholarship:
Eligible Countries: Scholarship is available to International & New Zealand Citizen or Permanent Resident Students.
Entrance Requirements: Applicants must meet the following criteria:
• The scholarship shall be open to people who are eligible to undertake full time postgraduate research study at Lincoln University into any issue associated with sustainable farm enterprises in high country environments in New Zealand.
• A scholarship may be awarded to a person who is not eligible to register as a full time research student at Lincoln University provided he or she becomes eligible to so register by 1 March in the year following the awards, or by such other date as may be determined by the Selection Committee in a particular case.
• If a candidate awarded a scholarship under 3(2) above does not become eligible to register for a research degree at Lincoln University by 1 March or by the date determined under the provisions of 3(2) above, then the award will lapse.
English Language Requirements: Students whose first language is not English must demonstrate proficiency in English by submitting satisfactory scores from the Test of English as a Foreign Language (TOEFL).
How to Apply: Applications should be submitted online.