Undergraduate and Postgraduate
Destination country: Australia
Deadline Application : January 31 / June 30, 2018 (annually)
Short description of the scholarship:
The International Scholarship of Macquarie University Vice-Chancellor offers a scholarship for outstanding tuition at the Macquarie University North Ryde campus. It was developed to recognize outstanding academic achievements and to financially support international students. The Vice Chancellor’s International Scholarship is highly competitive and will be gradually awarded to future applicants for Macquarie University
Host facility (s):
Macquarie University North Ryde campus in Australia
Area of Study :
Engineering, Environment, Human science, Media, Linguistics and Education
International students from a country other than ASEAN, a European country, Mongolia, Australia or New Zealand
Scholarship Benefits / Duration / Inclusions:
The scholarship amount varies up to $ 10,000 and will count against your tuition. It is not renewable.
The grants do NOT provide financial support in the form of a living allowance, nor do they include visa application, overseas health insurance (OSHC) costs, airfare, accommodation, conferences or other costs related to the course.
• Have met the academic and English requirements of the university for the course that needs to be considered for a scholarship (must hold a full admission offer for North Ryde by the application deadline).
• You have achieved a minimum GPA of 5.0 from 7.0 for postgraduate applications and a minimum requirement of 90 out of 100 participants for undergraduate applications.
• You have applied for a program that lasts more than one session.
• Start of study at the meeting and in the year indicated in the scholarship offer.
• have applied for a course that has a full-time study load.
• Start of studies in the semester and year specified in the scholarship offer. The beginning must not be postponed.
The full selection criteria can be found on the official website.
Applicants must complete an online course application form and an online scholarship application form.
A Macquarie University Student Number (which you will receive once your course registration has been processed) is required to submit the online scholarship application form. The deadlines are 31 January for Session 1 (February) and 30 June for Session 2 (July).
It is important to visit the official website (link below) to access the application forms and receive detailed information on how to apply for this scholarship.
Official scholarship website: http://www.mq.edu.au/study/international-students/scholarships/details/vcis