Tata Trusts is pleased to offer students and postgraduates a medical and medical scholarship. Scholarships are available for Indian students.
Tata Trusts is among India’s oldest non-sectarian philanthropic organizations. Trust owns two-thirds of the stock of Tata Sons, the top of the company’s Tata group of companies. The wealth accumulated from this asset supports a variety of causes, institutions and individuals in different fields. Thus, the profits earned by Tata are repeatedly reverted to the communities in which they operate. For over 100 years these funds have been deployed to a range of community development programs throughout the country.
- Application deadline: December 21, 2018
- Course level: Scholarships are available for postgraduate and basic program training.
- Research topic: Scholarships are awarded in medical and medical flows in India.
- Scholarship Award: The scholarship applies to the current academic year 2018-2019 and covers only tuition fees and other associated institution / university fees.
- Nationality: Scholarships for Indian students.
- Number of scholarships: no numbers are given
- The scholarship can be taken in India
Eligibility for the Scholarship
Eligible countries: Scholarships for Indian students.
Entry Requirements: Applicants must meet the following criteria:
- Candidates from bachelors had to complete at least the first course of study
- Masters of candidates for the first year of study also have the right to apply.
1) The scholarship applies to the current academic year 2018-2019 and includes only tuition fees and other related payments paid to the institute / university.
2) Applicants must download scanned copies of the documents indicated in the application form; no other documents should be downloaded. False / illegible / manipulating documents are not accepted and will be considered invalid.
3) Masters candidates may be invited to interview personally in Mumbai or through Skype. (Please create a Skype ID if you do not have one.)
4) Candidates are encouraged to read this form carefully before sending it, as they will not be able to access it after filing.
5) The percentage or CGPA indicated in the relevant column indicates the right to submit an application.
6) The Trusts Trust Trust Trust Decision is final. Correspondence in this respect will not be considered.
7) There are no intermediaries / agents in Tata Trusts. Candidates are advised to beware of such individuals who claim to represent Trust and require a share of the grant if they are authorized. If any such requirements arise, candidates are prompted to apply immediately to the Tata Trusts office.
How to apply: candidates must download scanned copies of the documents indicated in the application form; no other documents should be downloaded. False / illegible / manipulating documents are not accepted and will be considered invalid.