Applications are invited for AHRC funded scholarships in Philosophy open to UK and EU applicants at Manchester Metropolitan University in the UK.
Manchester Metropolitan University is a great, modern university, in a great global city, we have a driving ambition to discover and disseminate knowledge, to make higher education accessible and beneficial to all those with the passion and ability to succeed.
Applicants must have IELTS score for undergraduate 6.0 (No less than 5.5 in any component) and for postgraduate students 6.5 (No less than 5.5 in any component for MA or MSc).
- Applications Deadline: January 14, 2019
- Course Level: Scholarships are available to pursue PhD research programs.
- Study Subject: Scholarships are awarded in the area of Philosophy.
- Scholarship Award: These scholarships cover your tuition fees and – depending on your residency status – provide an annual stipend at the research council rate (approximately £14,777).
- Nationality: This scholarship is open to UK and EU applicants.
- Number of Scholarships: Numbers not given
- Scholarship can be taken in the UK
Eligibility for the Scholarship
Eligible Countries: This scholarship is open to UK and EU applicants.
Entrance Requirements: Applicants must meet the following criteria:
This opportunity is open to UK and EU applicants.
English Language Requirements: Applicants must have IELTS score for undergraduate 6.0 (No less than 5.5 in any component) and for postgraduate students 6.5 (No less than 5.5 in any component for MA or MSc).
How to Apply: Before you apply to us, you should discuss your project with an academic at the university. To arrange this, please contact adhlsspgadmissions-at-mmu.ac.uk, +44 (0)161 247 6673.
Applying for a North West Consortium scholarship is a two stage process:
- You must first apply to us via our online application system (using the Apply online link below). The deadline for applications is midnight on 14 January 2019. We will assess your application and invite the strongest candidates in for an interview.
- You must also complete the North West Consortium’s application form. This must be returned to adhlsspgadmissions-at-mmu.ac.uk by 5pm on 8 February.
The quickest and most efficient way to apply for this course is to apply online. This way, you can also track your application at each stage of the process.