Type of Scholarship: Partial
Scholarship slots: 30
To be taken at: Radboud University in The Netherlands
Fields of study:
- Faculty of Art
- Faculty of Philosophy
- Theology & Religious Studes,
- Faculty of Social Sciences
- Faculty of Science
- Faculty of Medical Sciences
- Faculty of Law
Non-EU/EEA International Students
The Radboud Scholarship Programme offers a selected number of talented prospective non-EEA (European Economic Area) students the opportunity to receive a scholarship to pursue a complete English-taught Master’s degree programme at Radboud University.
The scholarship consists of a partial tuition waiver.
In addition, the Radboud Scholarship also covers costs such as those for visa, residence permit, health insurance and liability insurance. This amounts to about €940.
In the case of a two-year programme: to qualify for the grant during the second year, you need to have passed all courses in the first year.
What makes you eligible?
You will only be eligible to obtain a Radboud Scholarship if you:
- hold a non-EU/EEA passport
- are not eligible for the lower EEA tuition fee for other reasons
- have a Bachelor’s degree achieved outside the Netherlands, have no degrees achieved in the Netherlands and did not receive any previous education in the Netherlands
- are able to comply with the conditions for obtaining a visa for the Netherlands
- are enrolled at Radboud University as a full-time student for the academic year and Master’s degree programme for which the scholarship will be awarded.
Note: You apply for a Radboud Scholarship by indicating during your application for admission that you wish to apply for a Radboud Scholarship. You will then be requested to upload three additional documents: two reference letters and a curriculum vitae. Courses start September 2018
Applications must be completed before 1 March 2018.
Click HERE for detailed information