Brief description about Radboud Scholarship :
The Radboud Scholarship Program offers a select number of talented prospective non-EEA students the opportunity to receive a scholarship to pursue a full English-language master’s program at Radboud University.
Radboud University in the Netherlands
Field of Study:
English-taught Masters Degree Master’s programs offered by the Faculty of Arts, Theology and Religious Studies, Faculty of Social Sciences, Faculty of Natural Sciences, Faculty of Medical Sciences, Faculty of Law.
A complete list of supported programs can be found on the official website.
Non-EU / EEA International Students
Benefits and Duration:
The scholarship consists of a partial waiver of studies. The tuition fee is set at the level of an EEA student. For example: A scholarship holder in 2018/2019 pays a tuition fee of only € 2,060 instead of € 9,879 or € 10,856.
In addition, the Radboud Scholarship covers costs such as visa, residence permit, health insurance and liability insurance. That’s around 940 euros.
* The Radboud Scholarship is not a full scholarship and does not include living expenses.
In the case of a two-year program: In order to qualify for the scholarship in the second year, you must have passed all the courses in the first year.
You can only receive a Radboud scholarship if you
- Have a non-EU / EEA passport
- Have obtained a bachelor’s degree outside the Netherlands, did not graduate in the Netherlands and did not receive any previous education in the Netherlands
- Have (will obtain) a Bachelor’s degree achieved outside the Netherlands, have no degrees achieved in the Netherlands and did not receive any previous education in the Netherlands
- Are able to meet the conditions for obtaining a visa for the Netherlands
- Are enrolled at Radboud University as a full-time student for the academic year and master’s degree program for which the scholarship is awarded.
The application for admission and application for the scholarship is fully integrated, there is no separate procedure for the scholarship. You apply for a Radboud scholarship by indicating during your application that you would like to apply for a Radboud scholarship. You will then be asked to upload three additional documents: two letters of reference and one CV.
Note: It is important to visit the official website (link found below) to access the online application system for detailed information on how to apply for this scholarship.
Finally You must complete your application for admission to the OSIRIS application process from the following students before 1 March 2018.
The computer selects people who receive grants. You will be notified of the International Bureau’s decision regarding your application for Radboud Scholarship before mid-May 2018. (modified date)