Post graduate degree, Associate degree and Bachelor’s degree
Deadline: 15 January 2018.
Study in: Australia
About RMIT scholarship
If you are an international student from Thailand commencing an RMIT program in Semester 1, 2018, this scholarship can provide financial assistance during your first year of study.
Fields of study:
Health and biomedical sciences
International and community service
Justice and legal
The total value of the scholarship is AU$5,000, paid in the first semester of the first year.
Country(s) who can apply
RMIT University Australia
Two (2) scholarships are available.
In order to qualify for this scholarship you must:
- be a citizen of Thailand
- applying from Thailand
- enrol in one of the following programs at RMIT, commencing in Semester 1, 2018:
- Associate degree
- Bachelor’s degree
- Masters by Coursework
- Select an eligible program.
- Submit an application to study at RMIT.
- Receive an offer to study at RMIT.
- Submit an application for the International Excellence Scholarship.
- This scholarship cannot be deferred to another year and must be taken up in 2018.
- RMIT International may profile scholarship recipients.
- Applicants with a conditional offer will need to meet the conditions of their offer before they can be awarded the scholarship.
- Scholarship selection is based on personal statement and academic merit.
- Successful applicants will be notified; unsuccessful applicants will not be contacted.
- Applicants should not be in receipt of any other scholarship covering tuition fees (applicants currently in receipt of a scholarship loan may be considered).