The Rotterdam School of Management, Erasmus University is offering scholarships for international full-time MBA programme commencing in January 2019. The scholarship is available for international students. And it continues to drive personal and professional success in Europe and around the world.
Our international MBA gives you more than a new line on your résumé. It gives you a professional passport to the career you want, anywhere in the world. Succeeding in business takes more than knowing the facts.
We’re consistently one of Europe’s top-ranked business schools, but you won’t find we brag much about it. That’s another Dutch value—humility. And we know the success of our students, faculty, and alumni speak loud enough.
- Application Deadline: November 13, 2018
- Course Level: Scholarships are available to study MBA program.
- Study Subject: Scholarship is available any of the subjects offered by the university
- Scholarship Award: The Awards Committee will look at your profile or aspects thereof such as your nationality, cultural background, gender, experience, upbringing, sustainability etc.
- Nationality: The scholarship is available to international students.
- Number of scholarship: Number not given.
- Scholarship can be taken in Netherland
Eligibility for the Scholarship:
- Eligible Countries: International students are eligible to apply for this scholarship.
- Entrance Requirement: Any MBA candidate who has submitted his/her online MBA application to our International Full-time MBA Programmed commencing in January 2019 is eligible to apply to the RSM MBA Diversity Scholarship.
- Tuesday, 10 April 2018
Tuesday, 12 June 2018
Tuesday, 14 August 2018
Tuesday, 16 October 2018
Tuesday, 13 November 2018
- Candidates may only submit one application to the MBA Diversity Scholarship. If you are not successful in your scholarship application you are not eligible to apply to any further additional MBA Diversity Scholarship rounds.
- How to Apply: If you wish to be eligible for the MBA Diversity Scholarship, you will need to: Submit your online MBA application to our International Full-time MBA Programmed commencing in January 2019 by one of the MBA interview round deadlines as outlined above.Complete the RSM MBA Diversity Scholarship Application Agreement and email your signed Applicant Agreement to the RSM Financial Aid Office at [email protected] Scholarship applications must be submitted relevant to the MBA application round for which you have applied (please refer to the above MBA interview round deadlines outlined above).