De Montfort University (DMU) located in the Leicester city, England is pleased to announce two new international postgraduate taught scholarships offering for September 2018 intake.
Full Postgraduate Scholarships which will cover the total value of the course fee plus an additional £1015 (excluding taxes) per month throughout the course duration to assist with accommodation and living costs.
Fields of study available
Scholarships are awarded to study the subjects offered by the university.
Scholarships are available for pursuing full-time postgraduate taught programmes.
Who can apply?
Only students residing or based outside the UK, European Union or Schengen Area can apply for this scholarship
What makes you eligible?
To qualify for this scholarship, the student must:
- Have a very good command over the English language
- Be ready to become an active member of the university Society.
- Continue activism after successful completion of study
- Assist with the organisation of relevant DMUPride events and help DMU organize initiatives for national/international LGBTQ+ awareness days.
- Act as a student champion for current and potential international students and applicants.
- Help support DMU Local in a relationship with the Leicester LGBT centre to lead a campaign to ensure DMU becomes a safer space for the LGBTQ community and assist on any other projects to reinforce our commitment to the public good in this area.
How to apply
Write a maximum 500-word statement to cover the following points:
- Why you should be awarded the scholarship
- Your passion towards advocating for LGBTQ+ rights
- How you would make a positive contribution to DMU and the community in its efforts to become a safer space for their LGBTQ+ population during your studies.
- How a DMU education would benefit you in the future.
To apply click HERE
Scholarship Application Deadline: All application should be submitted by August 17, 2018, for September 2018 study.