Study country: United Kingdom
Application Deadline 27th October, 2018.
Robert Gordon University, commonly referred to as RGU, is a public university in the city of Aberdeen, Scotland. It became a university in 1992 and came from an educational institution founded in the eighteenth century by Robert Gordon, a wealthy businessman from Aberdeen, and various institutions that provided adult education and technical education in the 19th and early 20th centuries.
Invitation Questions for Zenith Undergraduate Scholarship at Robert Gordon University in the UK. International students can apply for this scholarship program.
Operating in the artificial lift industry of the global oil and gas industry, Zenith Oilfield Technology focuses on new breakthrough technologies to enable optimal recovery of customer wells through the collection and analysis of well data and the development of manufacturing and generic equipment
Field of Study
Applicants must complete full-time study at Robert Gordon University in one of the bachelor’s programs listed below:
- Engineering BEng (Hons)
- mechanical engineering
- Mechanical Engineering and Offshore BEng (Hons)
- Mechanical engineering and offshore engineering
- Mechanics and Electrical Engineering BEng (Hons)
- Mechanical and electrotechnical MEng
- Electronics and Electrical Engineering BEng (Hons)
- MEng of electronics and electrical engineering
The Zenith University Scholarship offers two university students financial support up to £ 2,500 a year.
Number of scholarships:
Two scholarships are available.
The scholarship is awarded on the basis of academic achievements and personal qualities. In terms of personal characteristics, candidates must be able to demonstrate that:
- International students can apply for this scholarship program.
- They are enthusiastic, energetic and determined
- To have a strong commitment to self-development
- Have good communication and interpersonal skills
- Take a proactive and committed approach to your education
- Being highly motivated
- Must strive to be successful academically and professionally