The Merit-based scholarship provides a £2,000 cash award and membership of Surrey Sports Park for the first year of study for eligible direct-entry undergraduate students on one of the programmes.
The scholarship is open to the UK, EU and international students who select Surrey as their firm choice no later than 20 July 2019 and are paying the full fees.
- Application Deadline: July 20, 2019
- Course Level: Scholarship is available for Undergraduate degree program.
- Study Subject: Scholarship is awarded to study Electrical and Electrical Engineering (EEE).
- Scholarship Award: Up to £2,000in scholarships may be awarded each year, providing candidates of sufficient merit are available.
- Number of Scholarships: Number not given.
- Nationality: The scholarship is available for UK, EU and International citizens.
- Scholarship can be taken in UK
Eligibility for the Scholarship:
- Eligible Countries: The scholarship is available for UK, EU and International citizens.
- Entrance Requirements:
To qualify for the Surrey EEE Merit Scholarship, students must achieve the following grades in one sitting:
- A*AA at A-level (excluding General Studies or Critical Thinking) or
- 38 points in the International Baccalaureate or
- Distinction*, Distinction*, Distinction in the BTEC QCF Extended Diploma or
- AAAAA in Scottish Highers plus AA in Scottish Advanced Highers in relevant subjects or
- A1A1A2A2A2A2 in Irish Highers or
- D3, D3, D3 in the principal subjects in the Cambridge Pre-U.
How to Apply: The mode of applying this scholarship is online.