Turkish Government are inviting applications for Turkish Government Graduate Scholarships for the academic year 2018-2019. Applications are specifically meant for candidates from all over the world who want to pursue undergraduate ,master’s degree and PhD studies in Turkey.
To reward and encourage excellent students who show enthusiasm towards academic excellence.
Turkish Government Graduate Scholarships are available to pursue master and PhD studies in Turkey.
Turkish Government Graduate Scholarships are awarded in all the subjects offered by the university.
Scholarship can be taken in Turkey
- Candidates are required to meet the qualifications (GRE, GMAT, TOEFL, DELF, YDS, ALES, etc.) set by the universities and departments that can be selected through the application system.
- Applicants to graduate from 01.1987, the Applicants to the doctoral 01.01.1982 must be born on or after.
- Candidates who will apply for Turkey Scholarships must be able to graduate at the end of the academic year or graduate from a lower level program according to the scholarship level applied (e.g. the graduate program for a doctorate degree, undergraduate program for graduate level).
- Citizens of the Republic of Turkey and those who have lost Turkish citizenship for any reason cannot apply for Turkish Scholarships.
- Candidates should still not be trained in a program in Turkey at the level they will apply.
- Of the candidates, according to the desired level of scholarships and programs, they applied level it is expected to have academic success (academic achievement levels according to the scholarship programmes www.turkiyeburslari.gov.t is located in the web address.)
- In the evaluation of the applications, the candidates’ compliance with the application criteria and the academic and social achievements will be considered.
- The universities and departments that candidates can choose will be automatically met according to their education infrastructure in the application system and a university and department other than the universities and departments that are not in the application system will not be preferred.
HOW TO APPLY
Interested applicants can apply through the website link
November 30, 2017