The University of Dundee, a public research university based in the east coast of the central Lowlands of Scotland is offering generous full-time scholarships undergraduate student starting in September 2018. UK/EU and Overseas students are eligible to apply.
Applicants from outside the home country will often need to meet specific English language/other language requirements in order to be able to study there. If English is not student’s first language, they will be required to provide a language test before they can start their studies.
Scholarship to be taken in the UK
Scholarship slots: limited
Fields of study: Anatomy / Forensic Anthropology / Forensic and Medical Art, Architecture and Urban Planning, Archives and Record Management, Art and Design, Biological/Biomedical Sciences, Biomedical Engineering, Business (Accountancy / Economics / Finance / International Business), Civil Engineering, Community Learning and Development, Computing, Education, Electronic Engineering, Energy Petroleum and Mineral Law and Policy, English / Creative Writing / Film Studies, European Studies, Geography / Environmental Science, History, Languages, Law, Liberal Arts, Mathematics, Mechanical Engineering, Nursing and Health Sciences, Philosophy, Physics, Politics and International Relations, Psychology, Social Work
Level of study: Scholarships are available to pursue undergraduate degree programme.
To be eligible an applicant must:
- have been classified under the Overseas fee status by the University of Dundee
- have met all the academic conditions attached to their unconditional or conditional offer of admission for entry to the University of Dundee
- have obtained the qualification specified in the scholarship offer
- The monetary value for the scholarship is up to £25,000:
- The value of the Scholarship is £5000 per year for overseas fee-status applicants matriculating with entry grades AAB at A-level (or equivalent) or above (the “UG1 Applicants”).
- Applicants must have their previous degree.
- Applicants from outside the home country will often need to meet specific English language/other language requirements in order to be able to study there.
Nationality: Applications are accepted from all over the world
How to Apply: A scholarship application form will be sent via email with the formal offer for eligible courses.
- The scholarship will be awarded automatically to applicants who matriculate with entry grades equivalent to AAB at A-level or above.
- Applicants who expect to matriculate with lower grades should apply to be considered for this scholarship.
Application Deadline: The application deadline is February 1, 2018.
Note: A scholarship application form will be sent via email with the formal offer for eligible courses.