Study in: Japan, Germany and UN Preference Choice of School
Degree: Undergraduate, Master’s and doctorate degree
Deadline: May 2018
Course starts: September 2018
About UN Sponsorship Scholarship
The United Nations Sponsorship Scholarship program began in 1982. Students can undertake graduate studies in subjects related to economic development. There are currently two types of scholarships that can be applied for:
1. The Japan / World Bank Graduate Scholarship Program (JJ / WBGSP) is funded by the Japanese Government and the World Bank; Scholarships are awarded to individuals from under developed countries.
There are three universities in Kanto (Tokyo / Yokohama) offering a masters degree with an internship at Japan National Tax Agency / College (NTA / NTA). These three universities offers several programs are:
2. The University of Bonn and the United Nations Institute for Environment and Human Security (UNU-EHS) are pleased to announce that, the support of the German Academic Exchange Service (DAAD), they are offering up to eight fully funded scholarships to students from developing countries the Joint Master of Science (M.Sc.) program “Geography of Environmental Risks and Human Security”.
3. The Robert S. McNamara Scholarship Program supports young researchers working in academic and research institutions from eligible countries to prepare a doctoral thesis. Research Scholarship cover the subsistence costs for a period of 1 to 4 years at a renowned university or research institution anywhere in the world.
Here’s what a candidate can do before the selection?
- Follow carefully the information on the website and review the eligibility criteria.
- Register for one or more of the JJWBGSP Preferred and Partner Masters degree programs.
- Begin by gathering all the necessary documents for the scholarship application, including: your current curriculum vitae (C.V.)
Note: Official transcripts (REQUIRED) for Master’s and doctorate degree
We will notify only winning scholars of the outcome….To start the process visit link