University of Surrey
Post graduate degree
Study in: England UK
About University of Surrey Scholarship:
The University of Surrey is pleased to announce the call for the international scholarship to pursue master’s degree in Engineering and Physical Sciences. These scholarships are exclusively open for overseas applicants.
Fields of study
Click here to see a complete list
These university-funded scholarships are worth £2,500 – £5,000 for 2018 entry on select MSc programmes within the Faculty of Engineering and Physical Sciences departments.
Countries who can apply
All international countries
University of Surrey England, UK
To be eligible for this scholarship you must:
- Be an offer holder for a full-time programme in one of the above departments.
- Achieve either a 2:1 or a 1st class honours degree or equivalent
- Apply for their chosen programme within the permitted timeframe and confirm their wish to study by paying the required deposit in advance of the deadline
- Be an overseas fee paying student (this scholarship is not available for students eligible for home/EU fees)
- Be self-funded (you must be paying for your studies independently rather than being sponsored or in receipt of another scholarship, whether that be an external scholarship or any other university-funded scholarship)
- Meet all the conditions of your offer
There is no formal application for this scholarship. All eligible offer holders that comply with the above mentioned criteria will be considered, and all qualifying offer holders will be notified by email.
The award will be paid in the form of a tuition fee discount. For programmes of more than one year (i.e MSc Electronic Engineering (Euromasters FT), the award is payable for the first year of study only.
Final decisions on the eligibility of applicants and allocation of scholarships will be made by the University of Surrey’s International Student Recruitment Office.
Application for 2018 is ongoing