University of Twente
Deadline: 1 February 2018 for round 1 and 1 May 2018 for round 2
Study in: Netherland
Course starts: September 2018
About University of Twente Scholarship
The University of Twente Scholarship (UTS) is a scholarship for promising students from both European Union (EU) and European Economic Area (EEA)as well as non-EU/EEA countries who wish to apply for a Master’s programme at the University of Twente.
Fields of study:
Scholarships are awarded to study any of the courses offered in the university.
Countries who can apply:
European Union (EU) and European Economic Area (EEA) countries as well as non-EU/EEA countries.
University of Twente, Netherlands.
To be eligible for the University of Twente Scholarship, applicants must:
- Have been offered provisional admission into one of the qualifying UT graduate programmes for the 2018/2019 academic year.
- have a student number.
- have not graduated from a UT graduate programme;
- comply with the conditions for obtaining an entry visa in the Netherlands (if applicable);
- You comply with the general English language test requirement Academic IELTS 6.5 (or TOEFL iBT of 90) and an additional 6.0 (TOEFL iBT 20) on the sub-score of speaking skills
- not be eligible for a Dutch study grant