Study in UK
Deadline: 31 May 2018
The University of Westminster, a public university in London, United Kingdom is offering scholarships to international students with outstanding academic performance.
- You must be an international student from a developing country and hold an offer for a full-time undergraduate degree at the University. For the list of developing countries, please see the list below. The scholarship will be renewed each year subject to satisfactory academic performance.
- For our scholarship purposes, the term ‘developing’ includes middle income countries. The following is a list of countries considered to be ‘developed’. If your country is not on the list then you are eligible to apply.
- Andorra, Australia, Austria, Belgium, Bulgaria, Canada, Croatia, Cyprus, Czech Republic, Denmark, Estonia, Finland, France, Germany, Gibraltar, Greece, Hungary, Iceland, Ireland, Israel, Italy, Japan, Latvia, Liechtenstein, Lithuania, Luxembourg, Malta, Netherlands, New Zealand, Norway, Poland, Portugal, Romania, San Marino, Singapore, Slovakia, Slovenia, Spain, Sweden, Switzerland, United Kingdom, USA, Vatican City
Please take in to account the following when making your application:
- Your application must be typed, not handwritten.
- Please complete all sections of the application form. Incomplete applications will be automatically rejected.
- Make sure you provide all required supporting documentation the (the list of required documentation is outlined on before you apply page and on the application form itself). Incomplete applications will be automatically rejected.
- Do not submit more than the requested documentation. Please do not send original documents, as we cannot return these.
- International undergraduate and postgraduate students can only apply for one type of scholarship.
- Spend time on your application. You are in competition with some of the strongest students in the world so spend as much time as necessary creating a polished, professional and persuasive application.
- Do not exceed the word limit given for any section of the application. We ask you to answer questions concisely for a reason.
- Check your application for spelling and grammar errors.
- Make a complete copy of the application before you send it.
How to apply
ou should only apply for the level of funding you actually need as we assume that you are applying for the minimum funding you require to take the course and we do not consider you for smaller scholarships if you are unsuccessful in gaining the larger one.
Due to the volume of applications we receive we cannot accept any applications via email.
It is the applicant’s responsibility to ensure that the application is received before the deadline date. Due to our very tight timescales we cannot accept applications which are received late or with a postmark of the deadline date.
Please send applications to:
University of Westminster
101 New Cavendish Street
London W1W 6XH
The Scholarships Office will email you to acknowledge receipt of your application. If you require proof of delivery, please use a delivery or courier service which allows you to track your package and verify receipt.
All scholarship applications are screened to ensure the basic eligibility criteria for the scholarships selected have been met. If we find that you do not meet the requirements you will be informed via email. Please note applications that do meet the criteria for our scholarships will be assessed and shortlisted once the application deadline for the relevant scholarship intake has passed.