ABOUT THE SCHOLARSHIP:
The Vice Chancellor’s International High Achiever’s Scholarship (VCIHAS) at Charles Darwin University is aimed at international students with outstanding academic achievements. Scholarships cover between 25% and 50% of tuition throughout the duration of the study.
FIELDS OF THE INVESTIGATION COVERED:
Undergraduate and Postgraduate
Please make sure that you meet these minimum requirements before applying for:
- International Student (NOT an Australian citizen or New Zealand citizen)
- Fulfill the English and academic access requirements of the CDU
- Applyed for and received an offer for full-time study at the CDU (GTE cleared) in your chosen degree, starting in the 2nd semester of 2018
- Proven high performance and academic excellence in previous related studies
- Currently, I have no other scholarship from an Australian or other foreign sponsor
MODE OF APPLICATION :
If you have completed the scholarship entry requirements and would like to apply, please download the Vice Chancellor Scholarship application form – CDU (.pdf)
You must submit copies of your following documents along with your application:
- Application and supporting documentation for your selected study program at CDU
- Proof that you meet the English language requirement of CDU
- 2 x letters of support from academic referees
Completed application forms and documentation must be sent by e-mail to the following address: email@example.com
There are some scholarship commitments that students must follow – make sure you read and agree with them before you apply:
- Always follow the CDU statute (.pdf).
- Must be enrolled full-time on campus.
- Must achieve sufficient academic progress every semester (a minimum of 65% to 75% and no failed subjects).
- The rest of the tuition must be paid by the student before the beginning of each semester.
Must pay international tuition.
1 May 2018.
For more enquires:
Charles Darwin University
Tel: +61 8 8946 7215