Study in: Netherlands
Deadline: 31st March 2018
World Citizen Talent Scholarship of The Hague University of applied sciences Netherlands offers scholarships for outstanding international students. Every year, 3 (one-time) scholarships each worth EUR 5,000 are available to prospective master’s degree students. The University is seeking young, intelligent, talented and ambitious people who view themselves as citizens of the world.
You are eligible for a World Citizen Talent Scholarship if you:
• Are not a citizen of The Netherlands and do not have permanent residence in the Netherlands.
• Are enrolling for the first time at The Hague University of Applied Sciences.
• Have never applied for this scholarship before.
• Have been conditionally accepted as a student (also-called offer of student position) on or before 1 May for the upcoming academic year.
The following are steps to follow during scholarship application:
- Apply for the Master programme of your choice by using the online Osiris application tool.
- Write an essay (in English, 950 to 1100 words ) explaining why and how you can contribute to the multinational, multicultural beehive that is The Hague University of Applied Sciences. Please read our essay guidelines and information on the assessment procedure below before you start writing.
- Submit your essay by completing the scholarship application form between 1 November – 31 March.
A committee of judges will select the three students whose essays will have impressed them most to receive the scholarship. By submitting your essay, you are giving us the right to publish it, if we wish to. Scholarship winners are also expected to participate in evaluations, and contribute to the internationalization of our institution.
If you have any questions before applying, send an email via firstname.lastname@example.org.